Sunday, August 26, 2012

Quick Audition Tip

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been updating in a while I have been really busy!

Today I just want to talk a little bit about auditioning. This is just a quick tip that I have started doing recently and it is so worth it.

The tip is........to go early!

I know that sounds sooooo scary, as it did to me before I tried it, but it really helps. If there is a sign up sheet I try to go closer to the beginning of the list. I am not saying first, but maybe fourth and down. If you go closer the beginning you have less time to fret about it. You go over your material quickly, have time to take a couple deep breaths, and then just DO IT! If you go towards the end then all you are doing is giving yourself more time to stress and doubt yourself.

If you don't believe me or are skeptical, just try it and tell me how it goes! Leave a comment and tell me if this tip works for you. I would love to hear from you!

Until next time,
Samantha



No comments:

Post a Comment